A Special Guest Post By: Chris Steurer We all know that getting healthy can bring tremendous amount of positive results in our lives… but did you know that being healthier can also help you become smarter? Perhaps this sounds like a strange idea, but when you break it down, it can clear up some speculation. [...]
Archive | Guest Post RSS feed for this section
Guest Post By: Chris Steurer When it comes to dieting, exercising, and just overall staying healthy, many of us would probably be classified as insane! How many times have you tried the same or very similar diets over and over again? How about the exercise routine you are doing, is it actually working and [...]
A Special Guest Post By: Chris Steurer As America continues to stay on top as one of the unhealthiest countries in the world, we are seeing a tremendous growth of obesity and weight issues among our adult population and children as well. INC.com has noted that “according to the Center for Disease Control, approximately 17% [...]
A Special Guest Blog By: Courtney Mueller, Co-Producer of “Finding Thin” It was 9AM on a Tuesday and the workday had just begun. I started sifting through my emails and came upon one of the most difficult tasks I was going to have to fulfill at work. The email read: Happy Tuesday, Just wanted to remind [...]
A Special Guest Post by: Chris Steurer Throughout the 1900′s in America, we were known for our powerful and growing production industry. Many people worked in factories and other jobs that required physical activity at work. Today in America, most of the jobs here are service industry jobs that for the most part don’t [...]
We are all guilty of not eating healthy all the time, but we are probably even worse at making healthy choices when we are out to eat. When the menus are overloaded with delicious looking foods that are just screaming our names, its hard to pick that wimpy salad when it’s sitting right next to [...]
This is a guest post by Chris Steurer It is so easy to take your finger and point it at someone or something else as the cause of our weight problem here in America. We could easily blame all the fast food restaurants that sit on every corner, the internet for allowing us to not [...]
Every girl dreams about her wedding dress. Whether starting to walk down that aisle as a flower girl or swooning over the latest celebrity wedding dress, girls inevitably become dreamers. They compare, draw opinions, and imagine what they are going to look like on their special day. This is especially apparent when it comes to [...]
A Special Guest Blog By: Courtney Mueller,Co-Producer of “Finding Thin” What is it about tomorrow? We always say: Well, tomorrow’s a brand new day. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow, you’re only a day away. Just sleep on it and figure it out tomorrow. Tomorrow has become a coping concept within our lifestyles. Instead of [...]
A Special Guest Post By: Courtney Mueller, Co-Producer of “Finding Thin” I went back to therapy. And by that I mean I went shopping again. I thought I’d give Nordstrom a chance to make me feel better. This time I didn’t go alone. I brought a friend for support. It was a good idea but [...]
- My Position on Fat Acceptance March 12, 2010
- Am I Too Fat To Be Loved? November 8, 2010
- How To Start Exercising Again After Weight Gain October 24, 2011
- JERRY LEWIS ENDS HIS CAREER AND STEPS DOWN FROM THE MDA August 4, 2011
- The Office Candy Bowl Diet For Weight Loss April 13, 2011
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting April 10, 2013
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’ April 9, 2013
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit April 9, 2013
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity March 4, 2013
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office February 8, 2013
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet | Finding Thin – The Official Blog | Kebab Beysan: [...] Here is the original post: The 99 Cent Fast ...
- dating online free: I like reading by means of your internet site. I h...
- gestational diabetes: your blog is actually incredible....
- Jill Cruz: I highly doubt it was butter that made her have di...
- voiceinwords: I think most doctors would agree that someone this...
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office
- Why Weight Loss Winners Are Dying To Succeed
- Paula Deen’s Butter Flavored Career Is Over
- The New Coma Diet Arrives
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet
- Weight Watchers Takes A New Turn