Has Weight Watchers Taken A New Turn For many years I was a on and off member of Weight Watchers. While I thought the program made sense, I was not a very big fan of it’s maintenance program. I had lost well over two hundred pounds with Weight Watchers and was never happier. As I [...]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
I have been trying to lose weight for years. Up and down hundreds of pounds. There have been many tries and never any long term success. At first, the thrill is like no other and I am everyones hero. Then the weight starts to creep back on along with all the excuses that come with [...]
By Barry Roskin Blake With the frightening statistics just announced that we are only just a little bit away from the majority of the country being overweight and over forty percent obese, it seems like the end is near. Just a decade ago we really started to wake up and push films and initiatives in [...]
Well here we go again. It’s been a decade or so since the last medical fiasco with diet pills. One went off the market and one is still around. Yet people in our country are getting heavier with each passing second. I should know. I’m one of those people. Now comes the FDA’s probable approval [...]
Joanne has been gracious enough to share her successful weight loss story. Thank you so much Joanne! We are very proud of you and appreciative of your efforts in becoming our #1 Fan! Because Joanne was such a great fan, and because we’re so proud of her, she has won two tickets to the Red [...]
By Barry Roskin Blake It’s that time of year again. Every New Years Eve, I like many of us… make those same resolutions to finally take off those unwanted pounds. It usually lasts until Valentines day. A full six weeks! Not a bad try but not exactly what I promised myself. I struggle maybe a [...]
By Barry Roskin Blake While traveling all over the country filming ‘Finding Thin’, I learned a thing or two about diet and exercise. Yet even with this extensive knowledge I am surprised to say that I still feel confused on the importance of exercise. The answers I receive sound as though they are telling me [...]
By Barry Roskin Blake Alright, I know what you’re thinking. Another Christmas Grinch with wacko ideas. But just hear me out. What the title should read is “Santa Clause must go on a diet”, but it doesn’t seem like he has listened to this advice in the past. Through my time on the road [...]
Since I moved out to L.A. to finish the film and start a new life, I have found it a bit stressful. You are hit with so many things at once. New friends you need to make. So much stuff to buy and learn about. I began to wonder if I could take this personally [...]
Brain Surgery Is New Magic Bullet For Weight Loss People have been looking for a quick fix to weight loss for years. The quick fix for or holy grail of successful dieting.. Everything from diet pills to starvation methods or even tape worms. Nothing has ever worked. Then we finally got into a version of [...]
- My Position on Fat Acceptance March 12, 2010
- Am I Too Fat To Be Loved? November 8, 2010
- How To Start Exercising Again After Weight Gain October 24, 2011
- JERRY LEWIS ENDS HIS CAREER AND STEPS DOWN FROM THE MDA August 4, 2011
- The Office Candy Bowl Diet For Weight Loss April 13, 2011
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting April 10, 2013
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’ April 9, 2013
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit April 9, 2013
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity March 4, 2013
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office February 8, 2013
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet | Finding Thin – The Official Blog | Kebab Beysan: [...] Here is the original post: The 99 Cent Fast ...
- dating online free: I like reading by means of your internet site. I h...
- gestational diabetes: your blog is actually incredible....
- Jill Cruz: I highly doubt it was butter that made her have di...
- voiceinwords: I think most doctors would agree that someone this...
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office
- Why Weight Loss Winners Are Dying To Succeed
- Paula Deen’s Butter Flavored Career Is Over
- The New Coma Diet Arrives
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet
- Weight Watchers Takes A New Turn