Well here we go again. It’s been a decade or so since the last medical fiasco with diet pills. One went off the market and one is still around. Yet people in our country are getting heavier with each passing second. I should know. I’m one of those people. Now comes the FDA’s probable approval [...]
Tag Archives | family
This has been the worst month of my life. I lost two family pets which were my near and dear to my heart…practically children to me, regardless how others may feel. I’ve really gotten to know who my true friends are. As for the phony ones, they are dead to me. I thought I would [...]
I traveled almost eighteen hours each way for this interview; this was officially the longest trip I had taken by car for ‘Finding Thin’. After three years of researching the secret for what it was to truly “find thin”, it was coming to an end. At first I had only seen Ruby on The Style [...]
A Special Guest Blog By: Courtney Mueller, Co-Producer of “Finding Thin” Another milestone happened in my life; Sunday I turned 25 years old. My quarter life crisis. Naturally I celebrated the entire Memorial Day weekend surrounded by friends and family. The parties varied with the people, location, and overall birthday feel, but there was one [...]
I recently experienced the loss of a dog that had been my best friend for the last fifteen years. As I sat at the doctor’s office, it was the worst experience I had gone through within the last two years. I know that some feel that a family pet is not the same as a [...]
They keep lowering the requirements for weight loss surgery. Amazingly, you don’t have to be that heavy to have it done. People of all ages are going under the knife and it’s hitting the younger demographic by the day. Perhaps this will be the new fad like plastic surgery was in the nineties. With the high [...]
With the flooding of my media room the other day, I really did not know if I would turn to food. But even with all of my precious belongings ruined and under water with weeks of replacing and rebuilding ahead of me, I will persevere. Of course food does seem like a very tempting offer [...]
With childhood obesity at an all-time high, my holiday wish for Santa this year would be for all kids to be able to sit on Santa’s lap without causing him serious injury. Now since almost one in five children are overweight, Santa must be on the verge of developing a hernia. It really [...]
So another Thanksgiving has come and gone. This year consisted of my making a frozen turkey dinner instead of going out. Most of my family has passed away and the remaining aunts and cousins don’t really want to see each other. Truth be told, it was a bit of a relief not to have to [...]
- My Position on Fat Acceptance March 12, 2010
- Am I Too Fat To Be Loved? November 8, 2010
- How To Start Exercising Again After Weight Gain October 24, 2011
- JERRY LEWIS ENDS HIS CAREER AND STEPS DOWN FROM THE MDA August 4, 2011
- The Office Candy Bowl Diet For Weight Loss April 13, 2011
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting April 10, 2013
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’ April 9, 2013
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit April 9, 2013
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity March 4, 2013
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office February 8, 2013
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet | Finding Thin – The Official Blog | Kebab Beysan: [...] Here is the original post: The 99 Cent Fast ...
- dating online free: I like reading by means of your internet site. I h...
- gestational diabetes: your blog is actually incredible....
- Jill Cruz: I highly doubt it was butter that made her have di...
- voiceinwords: I think most doctors would agree that someone this...
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office
- Why Weight Loss Winners Are Dying To Succeed
- Paula Deen’s Butter Flavored Career Is Over
- The New Coma Diet Arrives
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet
- Weight Watchers Takes A New Turn