By Barry Roskin Blake With the frightening statistics just announced that we are only just a little bit away from the majority of the country being overweight and over forty percent obese, it seems like the end is near. Just a decade ago we really started to wake up and push films and initiatives in [...]
Tag Archives | fat acceptance
Well here we go again. It’s been a decade or so since the last medical fiasco with diet pills. One went off the market and one is still around. Yet people in our country are getting heavier with each passing second. I should know. I’m one of those people. Now comes the FDA’s probable approval [...]
When Eating Less Causes Weight Gain Ever since the last month, I have found my self not eating emotionally anymore. This was one of my biggest problems and I was so glad to get past it. A wish come true. Yet with ever road I pass, there is always a speed bump or two. The [...]
The Weight Loss Journey Comes To A Close A New Chapter Begins I have traveled over half the country in search of losing weight. Had the chance to meet over three hundred experts and celebrities during shooting the upcoming film ‘Finding Thin’. I started at one weight and ended up gaining more while trying some [...]
Brain Surgery Is New Magic Bullet For Weight Loss People have been looking for a quick fix to weight loss for years. The quick fix for or holy grail of successful dieting.. Everything from diet pills to starvation methods or even tape worms. Nothing has ever worked. Then we finally got into a version of [...]
Fat People Punished For Buying Cloths Before I begin, it is true that as an obese person I do need more material then the normal person. That could certainly make for the higher price for the plus sized cloths. Though do consider that when buying in bulk, the price does go down. I have heard [...]
Why Can’t I Diet Alone For years I always thought that I don’t need to go to weight loss meetings like Weight Watchers or O.A. I thought I could do it with diet books or by having my meals prepared for me. Yet with week after week, the pounds went [...]
Why Diet Pills Will Never Work I wish the song from Julie Andrews in ‘The Sound Of Music’ was right but it doesn’t ring true. Since the time when I was a young child, doctors used to give my mother pills known as ‘Speed’ to take off weight. The problems that came along with them [...]
Jerry Lewis who has been in the news over the last year just could not keep his mouth shut. First he went after the gay community, then the American Idol kids and now the obese. It was just a matter of time till somebody finally did something. Lewis had announced he would not be hosting [...]
I have spent too many times in a restaurant or at the checkout aisle in the grocery store embarrassed by what I was buying. Numerous times I gave up going out to lunch or dinner with my family out of the same fear. People said that this fear was all in my head, but realistically, [...]
- My Position on Fat Acceptance March 12, 2010
- Am I Too Fat To Be Loved? November 8, 2010
- How To Start Exercising Again After Weight Gain October 24, 2011
- JERRY LEWIS ENDS HIS CAREER AND STEPS DOWN FROM THE MDA August 4, 2011
- The Office Candy Bowl Diet For Weight Loss April 13, 2011
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting April 10, 2013
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’ April 9, 2013
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit April 9, 2013
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity March 4, 2013
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office February 8, 2013
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet | Finding Thin – The Official Blog | Kebab Beysan: [...] Here is the original post: The 99 Cent Fast ...
- dating online free: I like reading by means of your internet site. I h...
- gestational diabetes: your blog is actually incredible....
- Jill Cruz: I highly doubt it was butter that made her have di...
- voiceinwords: I think most doctors would agree that someone this...
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office
- Why Weight Loss Winners Are Dying To Succeed
- Paula Deen’s Butter Flavored Career Is Over
- The New Coma Diet Arrives
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet
- Weight Watchers Takes A New Turn