Next time you’re in the grocery checkout, take notice to your surroundings. To your right, you’ll probably find a large display of every kind chocolate covered, candy concoction ever devised. Now look over to your left. There you’ll likely be bombarded with screaming headlines of weight loss miracles and celebrity diets. Such product placement [...]
Tag Archives | fat
I have been trying to lose weight for years. Up and down hundreds of pounds. There have been many tries and never any long term success. At first, the thrill is like no other and I am everyones hero. Then the weight starts to creep back on along with all the excuses that come with [...]
Well here we go again. It’s been a decade or so since the last medical fiasco with diet pills. One went off the market and one is still around. Yet people in our country are getting heavier with each passing second. I should know. I’m one of those people. Now comes the FDA’s probable approval [...]
When Eating Less Causes Weight Gain Ever since the last month, I have found my self not eating emotionally anymore. This was one of my biggest problems and I was so glad to get past it. A wish come true. Yet with ever road I pass, there is always a speed bump or two. The [...]
The Weight Loss Journey Comes To A Close A New Chapter Begins I have traveled over half the country in search of losing weight. Had the chance to meet over three hundred experts and celebrities during shooting the upcoming film ‘Finding Thin’. I started at one weight and ended up gaining more while trying some [...]
Fat People Punished For Buying Cloths Before I begin, it is true that as an obese person I do need more material then the normal person. That could certainly make for the higher price for the plus sized cloths. Though do consider that when buying in bulk, the price does go down. I have heard [...]
Jerry Lewis who has been in the news over the last year just could not keep his mouth shut. First he went after the gay community, then the American Idol kids and now the obese. It was just a matter of time till somebody finally did something. Lewis had announced he would not be hosting [...]
A Special Guest Post By: Chris Steurer We all know that getting healthy can bring tremendous amount of positive results in our lives… but did you know that being healthier can also help you become smarter? Perhaps this sounds like a strange idea, but when you break it down, it can clear up some speculation. [...]
Kirstie has been down this road before. First it was with her TV series, “Fat Actress” where she documents her battle of obesity. Then it was Jenny Craig’s massive paycheck which helped to keep the weight off by using their diet. Finally Kirstie went through weeks and weeks of rehearsals for dancing on the hit [...]
When I lost both of my dogs last month, I went into the deepest form of depression that I have ever experienced. Luckily my friends stood by me, but there was not much they could do to help my inevitable pain. To mourn, I wanted food… and not necessarily the good kind. I knew if [...]
- My Position on Fat Acceptance March 12, 2010
- Am I Too Fat To Be Loved? November 8, 2010
- How To Start Exercising Again After Weight Gain October 24, 2011
- JERRY LEWIS ENDS HIS CAREER AND STEPS DOWN FROM THE MDA August 4, 2011
- The Office Candy Bowl Diet For Weight Loss April 13, 2011
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting April 10, 2013
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’ April 9, 2013
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit April 9, 2013
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity March 4, 2013
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office February 8, 2013
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet | Finding Thin – The Official Blog | Kebab Beysan: [...] Here is the original post: The 99 Cent Fast ...
- dating online free: I like reading by means of your internet site. I h...
- gestational diabetes: your blog is actually incredible....
- Jill Cruz: I highly doubt it was butter that made her have di...
- voiceinwords: I think most doctors would agree that someone this...
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office
- Why Weight Loss Winners Are Dying To Succeed
- Paula Deen’s Butter Flavored Career Is Over
- The New Coma Diet Arrives
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet
- Weight Watchers Takes A New Turn