By Barry Roskin Blake With the frightening statistics just announced that we are only just a little bit away from the majority of the country being overweight and over forty percent obese, it seems like the end is near. Just a decade ago we really started to wake up and push films and initiatives in [...]
Tag Archives | food
Well here we go again. It’s been a decade or so since the last medical fiasco with diet pills. One went off the market and one is still around. Yet people in our country are getting heavier with each passing second. I should know. I’m one of those people. Now comes the FDA’s probable approval [...]
Since I moved out to L.A. to finish the film and start a new life, I have found it a bit stressful. You are hit with so many things at once. New friends you need to make. So much stuff to buy and learn about. I began to wonder if I could take this personally [...]
How To Start Exercising Again After Putting On Weight I used to be able to walk two miles in under thirty minutes. This was when I weighed about two hundred pounds. Now of course I am quite a bit heavier and have not walked any significant distance in over four years. Most of it was [...]
When Eating Less Causes Weight Gain Ever since the last month, I have found my self not eating emotionally anymore. This was one of my biggest problems and I was so glad to get past it. A wish come true. Yet with ever road I pass, there is always a speed bump or two. The [...]
Brain Surgery Is New Magic Bullet For Weight Loss People have been looking for a quick fix to weight loss for years. The quick fix for or holy grail of successful dieting.. Everything from diet pills to starvation methods or even tape worms. Nothing has ever worked. Then we finally got into a version of [...]
This type of comment keeps getting thrown around in the news. Its as if the overweight culture has chosen to become overweight and become a finical burden on the healthcare system. Yet with a country that is almost 65 percent overweight, that would be a ton of people to throw blame at. I understand that [...]
Obesity…it’s not personal; it is a disease. For every new Oreo cookie on the market, there is a new weight loss diet or food, proving the disease is falsely medicated. Shouldn’t that put the odds at a even keel? It doesn’t appear to be working; but it’s not our faults, right? When I was growing [...]
You must think I am crazy, but there is a level of seriousness to it. Miss Piggy is one of the most beloved characters within the crew of Muppets… but she certainly has a weight problem. The audience can see her as a prototype of the overweight people they like to make fun of. Yet [...]
A Special Guest Blog By: Courtney Mueller, Co-Producer of “Finding Thin” I love shopping. Shopping can is sometimes little addiction for me in fact. Heading over to the department stores to check out the latest fashions and perhaps treat myself to a new shirt or pair of pants is both an adrenaline rush and a [...]
- My Position on Fat Acceptance March 12, 2010
- Am I Too Fat To Be Loved? November 8, 2010
- How To Start Exercising Again After Weight Gain October 24, 2011
- JERRY LEWIS ENDS HIS CAREER AND STEPS DOWN FROM THE MDA August 4, 2011
- The Office Candy Bowl Diet For Weight Loss April 13, 2011
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting April 10, 2013
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’ April 9, 2013
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit April 9, 2013
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity March 4, 2013
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office February 8, 2013
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet | Finding Thin – The Official Blog | Kebab Beysan: [...] Here is the original post: The 99 Cent Fast ...
- dating online free: I like reading by means of your internet site. I h...
- gestational diabetes: your blog is actually incredible....
- Jill Cruz: I highly doubt it was butter that made her have di...
- voiceinwords: I think most doctors would agree that someone this...
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office
- Why Weight Loss Winners Are Dying To Succeed
- Paula Deen’s Butter Flavored Career Is Over
- The New Coma Diet Arrives
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet
- Weight Watchers Takes A New Turn