Over the last decade, I have heard so many things against the so called 99 cent meals. Fast food was terrible for you and the cause of my obesity. It must be taken off my list of choices to stop at and I would be banished to eating at home for the rest of [...]
Tag Archives | food choices
By Barry Roskin Blake With the frightening statistics just announced that we are only just a little bit away from the majority of the country being overweight and over forty percent obese, it seems like the end is near. Just a decade ago we really started to wake up and push films and initiatives in [...]
Well here we go again. It’s been a decade or so since the last medical fiasco with diet pills. One went off the market and one is still around. Yet people in our country are getting heavier with each passing second. I should know. I’m one of those people. Now comes the FDA’s probable approval [...]
We are all guilty of not eating healthy all the time, but we are probably even worse at making healthy choices when we are out to eat. When the menus are overloaded with delicious looking foods that are just screaming our names, its hard to pick that wimpy salad when it’s sitting right next to [...]
This is a guest post by Chris Steurer It is so easy to take your finger and point it at someone or something else as the cause of our weight problem here in America. We could easily blame all the fast food restaurants that sit on every corner, the internet for allowing us to not [...]
Kirstie has been down this road before. First it was with her TV series, “Fat Actress” where she documents her battle of obesity. Then it was Jenny Craig’s massive paycheck which helped to keep the weight off by using their diet. Finally Kirstie went through weeks and weeks of rehearsals for dancing on the hit [...]
A Special Guest Blog By: Courtney Mueller,Co-Producer of “Finding Thin” What is it about tomorrow? We always say: Well, tomorrow’s a brand new day. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow, you’re only a day away. Just sleep on it and figure it out tomorrow. Tomorrow has become a coping concept within our lifestyles. Instead of [...]
When I lost both of my dogs last month, I went into the deepest form of depression that I have ever experienced. Luckily my friends stood by me, but there was not much they could do to help my inevitable pain. To mourn, I wanted food… and not necessarily the good kind. I knew if [...]
You must think I am crazy, but there is a level of seriousness to it. Miss Piggy is one of the most beloved characters within the crew of Muppets… but she certainly has a weight problem. The audience can see her as a prototype of the overweight people they like to make fun of. Yet [...]
This is a guest post by Chris Steurer How many times have you walked to fridge and looked inside to see it loaded with a variety of food options and still thought to yourself; “There is nothing to eat”? Generally after that we move on to the cupboards or the pantry and think the same [...]
- My Position on Fat Acceptance March 12, 2010
- Am I Too Fat To Be Loved? November 8, 2010
- How To Start Exercising Again After Weight Gain October 24, 2011
- JERRY LEWIS ENDS HIS CAREER AND STEPS DOWN FROM THE MDA August 4, 2011
- The Office Candy Bowl Diet For Weight Loss April 13, 2011
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting April 10, 2013
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’ April 9, 2013
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit April 9, 2013
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity March 4, 2013
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office February 8, 2013
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet | Finding Thin – The Official Blog | Kebab Beysan: [...] Here is the original post: The 99 Cent Fast ...
- dating online free: I like reading by means of your internet site. I h...
- gestational diabetes: your blog is actually incredible....
- Jill Cruz: I highly doubt it was butter that made her have di...
- voiceinwords: I think most doctors would agree that someone this...
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office
- Why Weight Loss Winners Are Dying To Succeed
- Paula Deen’s Butter Flavored Career Is Over
- The New Coma Diet Arrives
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet
- Weight Watchers Takes A New Turn