Well here we go again. It’s been a decade or so since the last medical fiasco with diet pills. One went off the market and one is still around. Yet people in our country are getting heavier with each passing second. I should know. I’m one of those people. Now comes the FDA’s probable approval [...]
Tag Archives | friends
A Special Guest Post By: Courtney Mueller, Co-Producer of “Finding Thin” I went back to therapy. And by that I mean I went shopping again. I thought I’d give Nordstrom a chance to make me feel better. This time I didn’t go alone. I brought a friend for support. It was a good idea but [...]
This has been the worst month of my life. I lost two family pets which were my near and dear to my heart…practically children to me, regardless how others may feel. I’ve really gotten to know who my true friends are. As for the phony ones, they are dead to me. I thought I would [...]
I traveled almost eighteen hours each way for this interview; this was officially the longest trip I had taken by car for ‘Finding Thin’. After three years of researching the secret for what it was to truly “find thin”, it was coming to an end. At first I had only seen Ruby on The Style [...]
A Special Guest Blog By: Courtney Mueller, Co-Producer of “Finding Thin” Another milestone happened in my life; Sunday I turned 25 years old. My quarter life crisis. Naturally I celebrated the entire Memorial Day weekend surrounded by friends and family. The parties varied with the people, location, and overall birthday feel, but there was one [...]
This is a guest post by Judith S. Beck, Ph.D., author of “The Beck Diet Solution: Train Your Brain to Think Like a Thin Person” and President of Beck Institute for Cognitive Therapy and Research. Chronic dieters often have beliefs about emotional distress and eating that interfere with losing weight or keeping it off. They express [...]
It has been a very long journey completing the film. Personally and professionally, it has been the most challenging undertaking of my career. I have been so fortunate to have a cast ranging from Jillian Michaels to Mike Huckabee, The FDA, Weight Watchers and hundreds of others. When I started out, we were “a nobody” [...]
I recently experienced the loss of a dog that had been my best friend for the last fifteen years. As I sat at the doctor’s office, it was the worst experience I had gone through within the last two years. I know that some feel that a family pet is not the same as a [...]
With the flooding of my media room the other day, I really did not know if I would turn to food. But even with all of my precious belongings ruined and under water with weeks of replacing and rebuilding ahead of me, I will persevere. Of course food does seem like a very tempting offer [...]
With childhood obesity at an all-time high, my holiday wish for Santa this year would be for all kids to be able to sit on Santa’s lap without causing him serious injury. Now since almost one in five children are overweight, Santa must be on the verge of developing a hernia. It really [...]
- My Position on Fat Acceptance March 12, 2010
- Am I Too Fat To Be Loved? November 8, 2010
- How To Start Exercising Again After Weight Gain October 24, 2011
- JERRY LEWIS ENDS HIS CAREER AND STEPS DOWN FROM THE MDA August 4, 2011
- The Office Candy Bowl Diet For Weight Loss April 13, 2011
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting April 10, 2013
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’ April 9, 2013
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit April 9, 2013
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity March 4, 2013
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office February 8, 2013
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet | Finding Thin – The Official Blog | Kebab Beysan: [...] Here is the original post: The 99 Cent Fast ...
- dating online free: I like reading by means of your internet site. I h...
- gestational diabetes: your blog is actually incredible....
- Jill Cruz: I highly doubt it was butter that made her have di...
- voiceinwords: I think most doctors would agree that someone this...
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office
- Why Weight Loss Winners Are Dying To Succeed
- Paula Deen’s Butter Flavored Career Is Over
- The New Coma Diet Arrives
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet
- Weight Watchers Takes A New Turn