By Barry Roskin Blake With the frightening statistics just announced that we are only just a little bit away from the majority of the country being overweight and over forty percent obese, it seems like the end is near. Just a decade ago we really started to wake up and push films and initiatives in [...]
Tag Archives | lifestyle
Fat People Punished For Buying Cloths Before I begin, it is true that as an obese person I do need more material then the normal person. That could certainly make for the higher price for the plus sized cloths. Though do consider that when buying in bulk, the price does go down. I have heard [...]
A Special Guest Post By: Chris Steurer We all know that getting healthy can bring tremendous amount of positive results in our lives… but did you know that being healthier can also help you become smarter? Perhaps this sounds like a strange idea, but when you break it down, it can clear up some speculation. [...]
Guest Post By: Chris Steurer When it comes to dieting, exercising, and just overall staying healthy, many of us would probably be classified as insane! How many times have you tried the same or very similar diets over and over again? How about the exercise routine you are doing, is it actually working and [...]
A Special Guest Blog By: Courtney Mueller, Co-Producer of “Finding Thin” It was 9AM on a Tuesday and the workday had just begun. I started sifting through my emails and came upon one of the most difficult tasks I was going to have to fulfill at work. The email read: Happy Tuesday, Just wanted to remind [...]
A Special Guest Post by: Chris Steurer Throughout the 1900′s in America, we were known for our powerful and growing production industry. Many people worked in factories and other jobs that required physical activity at work. Today in America, most of the jobs here are service industry jobs that for the most part don’t [...]
About six months ago, Jeff Garlin from HBO’s “Curb Your Enthusiasm” went on a nationwide tour promoting his new weight loss book. Garlin had taken off a considerable amount of weight and was doing the talking circuit to promote it. The funny thing is, is that I was trying to get him to participate in [...]
This is a guest post by Chris Steurer It is so easy to take your finger and point it at someone or something else as the cause of our weight problem here in America. We could easily blame all the fast food restaurants that sit on every corner, the internet for allowing us to not [...]
A Special Guest Blog By: Courtney Mueller,Co-Producer of “Finding Thin” What is it about tomorrow? We always say: Well, tomorrow’s a brand new day. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow, you’re only a day away. Just sleep on it and figure it out tomorrow. Tomorrow has become a coping concept within our lifestyles. Instead of [...]
After our very recent trip to L.A., I can officially verify that flying…sucks. Sorry for the lack of better terms, but it is simply incredible how uncomfortable and expensive it truly is if you are obese. Even from the time you check in, there’s a fee for the carry-on. The seats are now half the [...]
- My Position on Fat Acceptance March 12, 2010
- Am I Too Fat To Be Loved? November 8, 2010
- How To Start Exercising Again After Weight Gain October 24, 2011
- JERRY LEWIS ENDS HIS CAREER AND STEPS DOWN FROM THE MDA August 4, 2011
- The Office Candy Bowl Diet For Weight Loss April 13, 2011
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting April 10, 2013
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’ April 9, 2013
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit April 9, 2013
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity March 4, 2013
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office February 8, 2013
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet | Finding Thin – The Official Blog | Kebab Beysan: [...] Here is the original post: The 99 Cent Fast ...
- dating online free: I like reading by means of your internet site. I h...
- gestational diabetes: your blog is actually incredible....
- Jill Cruz: I highly doubt it was butter that made her have di...
- voiceinwords: I think most doctors would agree that someone this...
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office
- Why Weight Loss Winners Are Dying To Succeed
- Paula Deen’s Butter Flavored Career Is Over
- The New Coma Diet Arrives
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet
- Weight Watchers Takes A New Turn