Has Weight Watchers Taken A New Turn For many years I was a on and off member of Weight Watchers. While I thought the program made sense, I was not a very big fan of it’s maintenance program. I had lost well over two hundred pounds with Weight Watchers and was never happier. As I [...]
Tag Archives | obesity epidemic
When Eating Less Causes Weight Gain Ever since the last month, I have found my self not eating emotionally anymore. This was one of my biggest problems and I was so glad to get past it. A wish come true. Yet with ever road I pass, there is always a speed bump or two. The [...]
Brain Surgery Is New Magic Bullet For Weight Loss People have been looking for a quick fix to weight loss for years. The quick fix for or holy grail of successful dieting.. Everything from diet pills to starvation methods or even tape worms. Nothing has ever worked. Then we finally got into a version of [...]
Why Diet Pills Will Never Work I wish the song from Julie Andrews in ‘The Sound Of Music’ was right but it doesn’t ring true. Since the time when I was a young child, doctors used to give my mother pills known as ‘Speed’ to take off weight. The problems that came along with them [...]
A Special Guest Post By: Chris Steurer We all know that getting healthy can bring tremendous amount of positive results in our lives… but did you know that being healthier can also help you become smarter? Perhaps this sounds like a strange idea, but when you break it down, it can clear up some speculation. [...]
We are all guilty of not eating healthy all the time, but we are probably even worse at making healthy choices when we are out to eat. When the menus are overloaded with delicious looking foods that are just screaming our names, its hard to pick that wimpy salad when it’s sitting right next to [...]
Obesity…it’s not personal; it is a disease. For every new Oreo cookie on the market, there is a new weight loss diet or food, proving the disease is falsely medicated. Shouldn’t that put the odds at a even keel? It doesn’t appear to be working; but it’s not our faults, right? When I was growing [...]
Every girl dreams about her wedding dress. Whether starting to walk down that aisle as a flower girl or swooning over the latest celebrity wedding dress, girls inevitably become dreamers. They compare, draw opinions, and imagine what they are going to look like on their special day. This is especially apparent when it comes to [...]
When I lost both of my dogs last month, I went into the deepest form of depression that I have ever experienced. Luckily my friends stood by me, but there was not much they could do to help my inevitable pain. To mourn, I wanted food… and not necessarily the good kind. I knew if [...]
I have spent too many times in a restaurant or at the checkout aisle in the grocery store embarrassed by what I was buying. Numerous times I gave up going out to lunch or dinner with my family out of the same fear. People said that this fear was all in my head, but realistically, [...]
- My Position on Fat Acceptance March 12, 2010
- Am I Too Fat To Be Loved? November 8, 2010
- How To Start Exercising Again After Weight Gain October 24, 2011
- JERRY LEWIS ENDS HIS CAREER AND STEPS DOWN FROM THE MDA August 4, 2011
- The Office Candy Bowl Diet For Weight Loss April 13, 2011
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting April 10, 2013
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’ April 9, 2013
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit April 9, 2013
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity March 4, 2013
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office February 8, 2013
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet | Finding Thin – The Official Blog | Kebab Beysan: [...] Here is the original post: The 99 Cent Fast ...
- dating online free: I like reading by means of your internet site. I h...
- gestational diabetes: your blog is actually incredible....
- Jill Cruz: I highly doubt it was butter that made her have di...
- voiceinwords: I think most doctors would agree that someone this...
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office
- Why Weight Loss Winners Are Dying To Succeed
- Paula Deen’s Butter Flavored Career Is Over
- The New Coma Diet Arrives
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet
- Weight Watchers Takes A New Turn