Has Weight Watchers Taken A New Turn For many years I was a on and off member of Weight Watchers. While I thought the program made sense, I was not a very big fan of it’s maintenance program. I had lost well over two hundred pounds with Weight Watchers and was never happier. As I [...]
Tag Archives | overweight
Since I moved out to L.A. to finish the film and start a new life, I have found it a bit stressful. You are hit with so many things at once. New friends you need to make. So much stuff to buy and learn about. I began to wonder if I could take this personally [...]
How To Start Exercising Again After Putting On Weight I used to be able to walk two miles in under thirty minutes. This was when I weighed about two hundred pounds. Now of course I am quite a bit heavier and have not walked any significant distance in over four years. Most of it was [...]
The Weight Loss Journey Comes To A Close A New Chapter Begins I have traveled over half the country in search of losing weight. Had the chance to meet over three hundred experts and celebrities during shooting the upcoming film ‘Finding Thin’. I started at one weight and ended up gaining more while trying some [...]
Fat People Punished For Buying Cloths Before I begin, it is true that as an obese person I do need more material then the normal person. That could certainly make for the higher price for the plus sized cloths. Though do consider that when buying in bulk, the price does go down. I have heard [...]
Why Diet Pills Will Never Work I wish the song from Julie Andrews in ‘The Sound Of Music’ was right but it doesn’t ring true. Since the time when I was a young child, doctors used to give my mother pills known as ‘Speed’ to take off weight. The problems that came along with them [...]
A Special Guest Post By: Chris Steurer We all know that getting healthy can bring tremendous amount of positive results in our lives… but did you know that being healthier can also help you become smarter? Perhaps this sounds like a strange idea, but when you break it down, it can clear up some speculation. [...]
A Special Guest Post by: Chris Steurer Throughout the 1900′s in America, we were known for our powerful and growing production industry. Many people worked in factories and other jobs that required physical activity at work. Today in America, most of the jobs here are service industry jobs that for the most part don’t [...]
You must think I am crazy, but there is a level of seriousness to it. Miss Piggy is one of the most beloved characters within the crew of Muppets… but she certainly has a weight problem. The audience can see her as a prototype of the overweight people they like to make fun of. Yet [...]
Almost three years ago I began the quest for “Finding Thin.” During my quest to find thin, I started to gain even more weight. Traveling all around the country interviewing Jillian Michaels, Bob Harper, Tony Horton and more, was extremely stressful and offered very few healthy eating opportunities throughout the way. In truth, I used [...]
- My Position on Fat Acceptance March 12, 2010
- Am I Too Fat To Be Loved? November 8, 2010
- How To Start Exercising Again After Weight Gain October 24, 2011
- JERRY LEWIS ENDS HIS CAREER AND STEPS DOWN FROM THE MDA August 4, 2011
- The Office Candy Bowl Diet For Weight Loss April 13, 2011
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting April 10, 2013
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’ April 9, 2013
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit April 9, 2013
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity March 4, 2013
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office February 8, 2013
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet | Finding Thin – The Official Blog | Kebab Beysan: [...] Here is the original post: The 99 Cent Fast ...
- dating online free: I like reading by means of your internet site. I h...
- gestational diabetes: your blog is actually incredible....
- Jill Cruz: I highly doubt it was butter that made her have di...
- voiceinwords: I think most doctors would agree that someone this...
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office
- Why Weight Loss Winners Are Dying To Succeed
- Paula Deen’s Butter Flavored Career Is Over
- The New Coma Diet Arrives
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet
- Weight Watchers Takes A New Turn