By Barry Roskin Blake Alright, I know what you’re thinking. Another Christmas Grinch with wacko ideas. But just hear me out. What the title should read is “Santa Clause must go on a diet”, but it doesn’t seem like he has listened to this advice in the past. Through my time on the road [...]
Tag Archives | Tony Horton
The Weight Loss Journey Comes To A Close A New Chapter Begins I have traveled over half the country in search of losing weight. Had the chance to meet over three hundred experts and celebrities during shooting the upcoming film ‘Finding Thin’. I started at one weight and ended up gaining more while trying some [...]
As part of my workout routine-specifically for cardio-I have started walking. But lately, the temperature has been boiling hot. Walking outside is my favorite activity for keeping up with my healthy lifestyle and losing weight, but I am at a loss. It’s way too hot to even get in the car and drive to a [...]
I know most of you have probably heard about P90X or about the man behind it, Tony Horton. After hearing all the hype myself, I wondered if this man could live up to the new craze. After our latest trip out to Los Angles, I must admit that he certainly does. Tony easily puts me [...]
I hear so many people talk of how we were so thin years ago but so obese today. While it is true that there is more marketing and choices of food, human beings really have not changed all that much. In fact, decades ago parents cooked with so much lard and an abundance of other [...]
I love baseball as much as any other person does but there is a serious weight problem, which seems to be affecting many of today’s players. For example, when today’s sports heroes are so overweight and can hardly take first base, there is clearly a negative message being ignored. I mean look at names like [...]
I have been up and down with my weight…I’ve been all the way up to 500 pounds and all the way down to 150 pounds. When I was at my heaviest, I was the most depressed I had ever been and on medication to treat it. Some pills had the added potential stress of gaining [...]
I can’t recall how many new diets every month that have come out promising losing twenty pounds in twenty days. Even magazine articles from the supermarket shelves carried the same claims and more. And I’ve tried them all. Needless to say, I would lose weight very quickly that I could keep off for a couple [...]
I had a great appointment with a therapist who specializes in weight loss and food issues. It was quite enlightening yet very difficult to take everything in. The session ignited a lot of reasons for my emotional eating and aided some helpful coping skills that I had never heard before. In short, I think I [...]
- My Position on Fat Acceptance March 12, 2010
- Am I Too Fat To Be Loved? November 8, 2010
- How To Start Exercising Again After Weight Gain October 24, 2011
- JERRY LEWIS ENDS HIS CAREER AND STEPS DOWN FROM THE MDA August 4, 2011
- The Office Candy Bowl Diet For Weight Loss April 13, 2011
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting April 10, 2013
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’ April 9, 2013
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit April 9, 2013
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity March 4, 2013
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office February 8, 2013
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet | Finding Thin – The Official Blog | Kebab Beysan: [...] Here is the original post: The 99 Cent Fast ...
- dating online free: I like reading by means of your internet site. I h...
- gestational diabetes: your blog is actually incredible....
- Jill Cruz: I highly doubt it was butter that made her have di...
- voiceinwords: I think most doctors would agree that someone this...
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office
- Why Weight Loss Winners Are Dying To Succeed
- Paula Deen’s Butter Flavored Career Is Over
- The New Coma Diet Arrives
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet
- Weight Watchers Takes A New Turn