Has Weight Watchers Taken A New Turn For many years I was a on and off member of Weight Watchers. While I thought the program made sense, I was not a very big fan of it’s maintenance program. I had lost well over two hundred pounds with Weight Watchers and was never happier. As I [...]
Tag Archives | walking
A while back, I found out that I was suffering from bouts of depression. I started on the typical SSRI’s and ended up gaining a significant amount of weight. Due to reversing my progress, I wanted to get off of them. How could I diet if these pills were not giving me a fair chance? [...]
As part of my workout routine-specifically for cardio-I have started walking. But lately, the temperature has been boiling hot. Walking outside is my favorite activity for keeping up with my healthy lifestyle and losing weight, but I am at a loss. It’s way too hot to even get in the car and drive to a [...]
This is a guest post by Judith S. Beck, Ph.D., author of “The Beck Diet Solution: Train Your Brain to Think Like a Thin Person” and President of Beck Institute for Cognitive Therapy and Research. Chronic dieters often have beliefs about emotional distress and eating that interfere with losing weight or keeping it off. They express [...]
I can’t recall how many new diets every month that have come out promising losing twenty pounds in twenty days. Even magazine articles from the supermarket shelves carried the same claims and more. And I’ve tried them all. Needless to say, I would lose weight very quickly that I could keep off for a couple [...]
When I was four hundred and fifty pounds, I couldn’t even walk ten feet without getting out of breath. I tried exercising by walking outside but just couldn’thandle it. I just couldn’t have it in me. One day I bought myself perhaps the greatest materialistic possession ever. It was the legendary iPod. Suddenly I was [...]
I never like to speak ill of my mother but she did teach me some of the best excuses to use when it came to food. First she claimed that she was too big to walk up the stairs to her bedroom in her home and needed to have an electronic chair to get [...]
Tonight, I will be picking up a belated birthday gift with my closest friend. It’s been getting colder lately, so I have been thinking about a better way to get my exercise done without suffering from frostbite. I was told that a Wii Fit would be perfect for me. I heard great things about it. [...]
- My Position on Fat Acceptance March 12, 2010
- Am I Too Fat To Be Loved? November 8, 2010
- How To Start Exercising Again After Weight Gain October 24, 2011
- JERRY LEWIS ENDS HIS CAREER AND STEPS DOWN FROM THE MDA August 4, 2011
- The Office Candy Bowl Diet For Weight Loss April 13, 2011
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting April 10, 2013
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’ April 9, 2013
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit April 9, 2013
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity March 4, 2013
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office February 8, 2013
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet | Finding Thin – The Official Blog | Kebab Beysan: [...] Here is the original post: The 99 Cent Fast ...
- dating online free: I like reading by means of your internet site. I h...
- gestational diabetes: your blog is actually incredible....
- Jill Cruz: I highly doubt it was butter that made her have di...
- voiceinwords: I think most doctors would agree that someone this...
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office
- Why Weight Loss Winners Are Dying To Succeed
- Paula Deen’s Butter Flavored Career Is Over
- The New Coma Diet Arrives
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet
- Weight Watchers Takes A New Turn