Next time you’re in the grocery checkout, take notice to your surroundings. To your right, you’ll probably find a large display of every kind chocolate covered, candy concoction ever devised. Now look over to your left. There you’ll likely be bombarded with screaming headlines of weight loss miracles and celebrity diets. Such product placement [...]
Tag Archives | weight loss
The Dynasty Diet : Cottage Cheese, Tomatoes and Amphetamines? In a recent interview, actress Joan Collins admitted her secret to staying slim throughout her career. Her life-long regimen consisted of perpetual dieting, a restricted menu of cottage cheese and tomatoes, and once resorted to using prescription amphetamines. The Dynasty star also revealed that past directors [...]
Recently I faced my own mortality after a long ten day stay in the hospital for emergency back surgery Prior to this, I had gone through the worst pain I ever felt in a lifetime since being in a terrible auto accident. That particular incident changed me and began my quest for the magic bullet [...]
White House Doctor Feels Chris Christie Would Die In Office Connie Marino, former White House M.D. and want to be television personality feels that Governor Chris Christie could die in office. Especially if he was to one day become president. So how could he be deemed fit to run the state of New Jersey. It [...]
Over the years, I have seen many people on television shows and covers of magazines boasting the loss of hundreds of pounds so quickly. From celebrities to the reality and game show champions. Then in a matter of a few years they disappear from the limelight. We forget about them or they hope we will [...]
Deen recently came forward revealing that she has diabetes. Coincidentally at the same time of her new endorsement deal with a very reputable diabetic testing company. Is this the financial reward for revealing that she has this terrible condition. Does Paula deserve the great acknowledgment for making the revelation after years of promoting butter and [...]
The New Coma Diet I know what your thinking as you read this. Is he out of his mind? It may sound insane but I think I might have found a method to take off those unwanted pounds. If I could just go into a temporary induced coma, I could easily [...]
Over the last decade, I have heard so many things against the so called 99 cent meals. Fast food was terrible for you and the cause of my obesity. It must be taken off my list of choices to stop at and I would be banished to eating at home for the rest of [...]
Has Weight Watchers Taken A New Turn For many years I was a on and off member of Weight Watchers. While I thought the program made sense, I was not a very big fan of it’s maintenance program. I had lost well over two hundred pounds with Weight Watchers and was never happier. As I [...]
I have been trying to lose weight for years. Up and down hundreds of pounds. There have been many tries and never any long term success. At first, the thrill is like no other and I am everyones hero. Then the weight starts to creep back on along with all the excuses that come with [...]
- My Position on Fat Acceptance March 12, 2010
- Am I Too Fat To Be Loved? November 8, 2010
- How To Start Exercising Again After Weight Gain October 24, 2011
- JERRY LEWIS ENDS HIS CAREER AND STEPS DOWN FROM THE MDA August 4, 2011
- The Office Candy Bowl Diet For Weight Loss April 13, 2011
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting April 10, 2013
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’ April 9, 2013
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit April 9, 2013
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity March 4, 2013
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office February 8, 2013
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet | Finding Thin – The Official Blog | Kebab Beysan: [...] Here is the original post: The 99 Cent Fast ...
- dating online free: I like reading by means of your internet site. I h...
- gestational diabetes: your blog is actually incredible....
- Jill Cruz: I highly doubt it was butter that made her have di...
- voiceinwords: I think most doctors would agree that someone this...
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office
- Why Weight Loss Winners Are Dying To Succeed
- Paula Deen’s Butter Flavored Career Is Over
- The New Coma Diet Arrives
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet
- Weight Watchers Takes A New Turn