The New Coma Diet I know what your thinking as you read this. Is he out of his mind? It may sound insane but I think I might have found a method to take off those unwanted pounds. If I could just go into a temporary induced coma, I could easily [...]
Tag Archives | weight watchers
Over the last decade, I have heard so many things against the so called 99 cent meals. Fast food was terrible for you and the cause of my obesity. It must be taken off my list of choices to stop at and I would be banished to eating at home for the rest of [...]
Has Weight Watchers Taken A New Turn For many years I was a on and off member of Weight Watchers. While I thought the program made sense, I was not a very big fan of it’s maintenance program. I had lost well over two hundred pounds with Weight Watchers and was never happier. As I [...]
I have been trying to lose weight for years. Up and down hundreds of pounds. There have been many tries and never any long term success. At first, the thrill is like no other and I am everyones hero. Then the weight starts to creep back on along with all the excuses that come with [...]
By Barry Roskin Blake Alright, I know what you’re thinking. Another Christmas Grinch with wacko ideas. But just hear me out. What the title should read is “Santa Clause must go on a diet”, but it doesn’t seem like he has listened to this advice in the past. Through my time on the road [...]
Since I moved out to L.A. to finish the film and start a new life, I have found it a bit stressful. You are hit with so many things at once. New friends you need to make. So much stuff to buy and learn about. I began to wonder if I could take this personally [...]
How To Start Exercising Again After Putting On Weight I used to be able to walk two miles in under thirty minutes. This was when I weighed about two hundred pounds. Now of course I am quite a bit heavier and have not walked any significant distance in over four years. Most of it was [...]
When Eating Less Causes Weight Gain Ever since the last month, I have found my self not eating emotionally anymore. This was one of my biggest problems and I was so glad to get past it. A wish come true. Yet with ever road I pass, there is always a speed bump or two. The [...]
Brain Surgery Is New Magic Bullet For Weight Loss People have been looking for a quick fix to weight loss for years. The quick fix for or holy grail of successful dieting.. Everything from diet pills to starvation methods or even tape worms. Nothing has ever worked. Then we finally got into a version of [...]
Fat People Punished For Buying Cloths Before I begin, it is true that as an obese person I do need more material then the normal person. That could certainly make for the higher price for the plus sized cloths. Though do consider that when buying in bulk, the price does go down. I have heard [...]
- My Position on Fat Acceptance March 12, 2010
- Am I Too Fat To Be Loved? November 8, 2010
- How To Start Exercising Again After Weight Gain October 24, 2011
- JERRY LEWIS ENDS HIS CAREER AND STEPS DOWN FROM THE MDA August 4, 2011
- The Office Candy Bowl Diet For Weight Loss April 13, 2011
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting April 10, 2013
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’ April 9, 2013
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit April 9, 2013
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity March 4, 2013
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office February 8, 2013
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet | Finding Thin – The Official Blog | Kebab Beysan: [...] Here is the original post: The 99 Cent Fast ...
- dating online free: I like reading by means of your internet site. I h...
- gestational diabetes: your blog is actually incredible....
- Jill Cruz: I highly doubt it was butter that made her have di...
- voiceinwords: I think most doctors would agree that someone this...
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office
- Why Weight Loss Winners Are Dying To Succeed
- Paula Deen’s Butter Flavored Career Is Over
- The New Coma Diet Arrives
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet
- Weight Watchers Takes A New Turn