Since I moved out to L.A. to finish the film and start a new life, I have found it a bit stressful. You are hit with so many things at once. New friends you need to make. So much stuff to buy and learn about. I began to wonder if I could take this personally [...]
Tag Archives | weightloss
How To Start Exercising Again After Putting On Weight I used to be able to walk two miles in under thirty minutes. This was when I weighed about two hundred pounds. Now of course I am quite a bit heavier and have not walked any significant distance in over four years. Most of it was [...]
When Eating Less Causes Weight Gain Ever since the last month, I have found my self not eating emotionally anymore. This was one of my biggest problems and I was so glad to get past it. A wish come true. Yet with ever road I pass, there is always a speed bump or two. The [...]
Why Can’t I Diet Alone For years I always thought that I don’t need to go to weight loss meetings like Weight Watchers or O.A. I thought I could do it with diet books or by having my meals prepared for me. Yet with week after week, the pounds went [...]
Why Diet Pills Will Never Work I wish the song from Julie Andrews in ‘The Sound Of Music’ was right but it doesn’t ring true. Since the time when I was a young child, doctors used to give my mother pills known as ‘Speed’ to take off weight. The problems that came along with them [...]
Jerry Lewis who has been in the news over the last year just could not keep his mouth shut. First he went after the gay community, then the American Idol kids and now the obese. It was just a matter of time till somebody finally did something. Lewis had announced he would not be hosting [...]
Guest Post By: Chris Steurer When it comes to dieting, exercising, and just overall staying healthy, many of us would probably be classified as insane! How many times have you tried the same or very similar diets over and over again? How about the exercise routine you are doing, is it actually working and [...]
A Special Guest Post by: Chris Steurer Throughout the 1900′s in America, we were known for our powerful and growing production industry. Many people worked in factories and other jobs that required physical activity at work. Today in America, most of the jobs here are service industry jobs that for the most part don’t [...]
We are all guilty of not eating healthy all the time, but we are probably even worse at making healthy choices when we are out to eat. When the menus are overloaded with delicious looking foods that are just screaming our names, its hard to pick that wimpy salad when it’s sitting right next to [...]
A while back, I found out that I was suffering from bouts of depression. I started on the typical SSRI’s and ended up gaining a significant amount of weight. Due to reversing my progress, I wanted to get off of them. How could I diet if these pills were not giving me a fair chance? [...]
- My Position on Fat Acceptance March 12, 2010
- Am I Too Fat To Be Loved? November 8, 2010
- How To Start Exercising Again After Weight Gain October 24, 2011
- JERRY LEWIS ENDS HIS CAREER AND STEPS DOWN FROM THE MDA August 4, 2011
- The Office Candy Bowl Diet For Weight Loss April 13, 2011
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting April 10, 2013
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’ April 9, 2013
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit April 9, 2013
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity March 4, 2013
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office February 8, 2013
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet | Finding Thin – The Official Blog | Kebab Beysan: [...] Here is the original post: The 99 Cent Fast ...
- dating online free: I like reading by means of your internet site. I h...
- gestational diabetes: your blog is actually incredible....
- Jill Cruz: I highly doubt it was butter that made her have di...
- voiceinwords: I think most doctors would agree that someone this...
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office
- Why Weight Loss Winners Are Dying To Succeed
- Paula Deen’s Butter Flavored Career Is Over
- The New Coma Diet Arrives
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet
- Weight Watchers Takes A New Turn