Why Diet Pills Will Never Work I wish the song from Julie Andrews in ‘The Sound Of Music’ was right but it doesn’t ring true. Since the time when I was a young child, doctors used to give my mother pills known as ‘Speed’ to take off weight. The problems that came along with them [...]
Tag Archives | workouts
When I interviewed Bree for ‘Finding Thin’ months ago, she did nothing but intrigue me. This woman weighed over 230 Pounds and lost it all…only to win a local beauty contest to become “Miss Cap Cities”. She was awe-inspiring and I wished her the best of luck for her future endeavors. Recently, Bree went on [...]
A Special Guest Blog By: Courtney Mueller,Co-Producer of “Finding Thin” What is it about tomorrow? We always say: Well, tomorrow’s a brand new day. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow, you’re only a day away. Just sleep on it and figure it out tomorrow. Tomorrow has become a coping concept within our lifestyles. Instead of [...]
As part of my workout routine-specifically for cardio-I have started walking. But lately, the temperature has been boiling hot. Walking outside is my favorite activity for keeping up with my healthy lifestyle and losing weight, but I am at a loss. It’s way too hot to even get in the car and drive to a [...]
I know most of you have probably heard about P90X or about the man behind it, Tony Horton. After hearing all the hype myself, I wondered if this man could live up to the new craze. After our latest trip out to Los Angles, I must admit that he certainly does. Tony easily puts me [...]
Michelle Obama Can Do The Dougie Written By: Courtney Mueller, Co-Producer “Let’s Move!” not only to Michelle Obama’s anti-obesity campaign, but to the latest Beyonce song, “Move Your Body”. America’s First Lady and the first lady of R&B have joined forces in the fight of childhood obesity… while dancing the “dougie”. Mission 1. Let me [...]
I stayed at a hotel while on location recently and took advantage of the on-site gym. It was an impressive space, filled with every workout convenience. However, the conveniences of the space were overshadowed by the availability of junk food just outside the door. I stopped at the vending machine across the hall from the [...]
- My Position on Fat Acceptance March 12, 2010
- Am I Too Fat To Be Loved? November 8, 2010
- How To Start Exercising Again After Weight Gain October 24, 2011
- JERRY LEWIS ENDS HIS CAREER AND STEPS DOWN FROM THE MDA August 4, 2011
- The Office Candy Bowl Diet For Weight Loss April 13, 2011
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting April 10, 2013
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’ April 9, 2013
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit April 9, 2013
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity March 4, 2013
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office February 8, 2013
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet | Finding Thin – The Official Blog | Kebab Beysan: [...] Here is the original post: The 99 Cent Fast ...
- dating online free: I like reading by means of your internet site. I h...
- gestational diabetes: your blog is actually incredible....
- Jill Cruz: I highly doubt it was butter that made her have di...
- voiceinwords: I think most doctors would agree that someone this...
- Why The Food Industry Wants Us Fat and Dieting
- Woman removes gastric band, says being thin was ‘awful’
- The Dynasty Diet? Joan Collins Secret to Staying Fit
- I Refuse To Die From Obesity
- White House Doctor Fears Governor Christie Will Die In Office
- Why Weight Loss Winners Are Dying To Succeed
- Paula Deen’s Butter Flavored Career Is Over
- The New Coma Diet Arrives
- The 99 Cent Fast Food Diet
- Weight Watchers Takes A New Turn